Re: shopping / Local & Internet

Hello Kitty,
    thank the small gods for the internet. Land's End, Amazon.com, LL
Bean's. Big thing about shopping though a catalog on line is the range of
sizes and color usually not available at a shopping center. Bit difficult to
do a case of assorted wines over the internet... in my opinion. I still want
to go pick out jewelry at a local store. It is a mix, but most of my
shopping was has been on the internet for a few years now.
    Funny, I still want to go out and look around, have lunch. Something
about all the people and decorations that I enjoy up until about now... will
not go near a store from now until Christmas day... especially on the
weekends. My oldest son is to come for a visit today and we are going to put
up the tree, decorate outside a bit... if it quits raining.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com