From: cathy carpenter [mailto: cathyc@rnet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:48:44 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] what are you hearing?

What gets me about the Messiah is that it is invariably played at
Easter.<br>Cathy<br>On Monday, December 8, 2003, at 06:14 PM, james
singer wrote:<br>> And it has always torqued me that the greedy co-opted
Handel's <br>> "Messiah" to sell give-away sentimentality among the pine
boughs and <br>> snowflakes [and amused me, of course, because Handel
message text UNSUBSCRIBE

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com