From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:02:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Anniversary time !

I sort of miss not having Sue and AHS to kick around. But I can't say
kmrsy@comcast.net wrote:<br><br>> Well, let's see. A year at hort.net. A
year and a half at Nightmare<br>> L-soft - the one where the list would
go down for weeeks at a time. I<br>> joined before that when it was some
sort of Microsoft list serve.<br>> Hort.net has given us the smoothest
gardenchat for a year already?<br>>> Seems this list was created on Dec
10, 2002....<br>>><br>>> I would like to thank Chris Lindsey for having
us and putting up with<br>>> all of our nutty requests and use of his
resources. I also think that<br>>> although this was a replacement ahs
list, it has finally evolved into <br>>> a<br>>> hort.net list!
:)<br>>><br>>> Kinda curious of how many new folks, as well as how many
folks we lost<br>>> along the way in the last year. Might be nice if
those who usually <br>>> can't<br>>> get a work in edgewise to speak up
Maybe I should have labeled this message Happy First Birthday and<br>>>
To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with the<br>>>
message text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br>><br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com