Re: loss of sight

When it first happened to me, I was afraid I was losing my sight.  Mine
start suddenly, often when experiencing glare, and all turns to Picasso
planes.  When I went to my doctor, he excused himself for a minute, went to
his office and came back with a text book marked to a page with
examples...the zigzag was there.  I immediately identified the Picasso.
The worse time for me was when I was still working and had our
organizational budget (for over 100 people) due.  One of those came on and
I lost an entire afternoon...couldn't do any close work...and ended up
spending most of the night to make my deadline.   My doctor said cause was
not known...I am interested to know that it is due to compression on the
optic nerve.  Wonder what is the connection to the glare?

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN