RE: surgery

Judy, thanks for forwarding the message. I know all of us where praying
for a miracle, but also realized this was coming with Tony's last
message.

I am glad to hear that Tony is at peace with this, it is so important.
May God help Janice and Tony get thru this, along with his family and
friends. He will be dearly missed and has a special place in my heart.

On another group I belong to, we have a special way of dealing with
unfortunate news. We all say a prayer and have a moment of silence,
symbolized by a message with only the following. In his honor,

. . .

Donna