Re: Tony

The news about Tony brought tears to my eyes, but then I told myself that he
really fortunate to have his life end surrounded with loving and caring
friends.  That is not always the case for old people.  I am sure that he will soon
be enjoying one of his Gr88888 days truly in paradise.  We will miss him, but
our sadness is more for those left behind.  Auralie