From:  [mailto: Godigarden@cs.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:58:54 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] throw away society

Melody,<br>I ordered the movies at Amazon.com. Since we were discussing
"throw away <br>society", I just wanted to add my two cents about how
annoying it can be not to <br>find parts or in this case videos at
stores that are convenient to shop.<br>Godi zone 7<br>Mt. Vernon

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com