Re: OT: to my friends

> As I recall getting sleepy is one of the first stages of
> hypothermia.

Now, come on! This woman in my office is not going to get hypothermia
because I lowered the temp in her office from 78 to 77. And even those
of us who lower our temps at home at night (mine is 61 night 67 day - up
to 70 if I do feel cold) to perhaps 60 are not going to get hypothermia
from it. Yes, you get sleepy with hypothermia, but I can't imagine
getting sleepy DURING THE WORKDAY because you're chilly.

Conversely, at night WHEN I WANT TO SLEEP, I'm more comfortable in a
cool environment. If I get too warm it will wake me up. So, now that it
is dark outside in the morning so the natural brightening of the room
doesn't wake me up, the steady warming of the room does as the the
programmed thermostat brings it up to 67 degrees.

It's not my intention to argue.  How abbout a poll?
During the workday, do you get sleepy if you are too warm or too cold?

Kitty