RE: OT: to my friends

his skinny frame just begins to shut down - not enough
> meat on my bones, I guess.

Hey, Linda, who you callin' fat? ;+)
Well, maybe we do all react differently. But it seems to me that the
standard of what they call "room temperature" is supposed to be 70
degrees. 67-73 is ok by me if I'm sitting, but if I'm moving around,
working, I like it cooler than that. And summer days when it hits 90s or
even high 80s if the RH is at 99%, most of my energy is just drained out
of me.

Do you suppose some of this has to do with blood pressure? Mine was
always low when I was younger, but is on the higher side of normal these
days.

And in my defense against an 80 degree office...She can put on a
sweater. I don't have anything to remove. I have to be sure it's darned
cold out before I can even wear a sweater to work at all.

Kitty