RE: About Tony...We were talking...

Not to burst everyone's bubble here, but I think someone needs to talk
to Janice about this.

We need to know more than a zone to find a perfect tree for Tony's
memory. What type of soil, lighting, wind ...

Having said that.... anyone know much about that area of the country? I
would hate to pick out a common tree for the area, when we are thinking,
that is a different and unique one based on our own locations.