Re: The latest crime wave

In a message dated 12/21/2003 8:38:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
holmesbm@usit.net writes:

> I once settled an argument between him and my sister
> as to whether or not cows laid down.

Told them you get down from ducks, not cows?

I get real "tetchy" about redneck jokes.  If it is not polite or "politically
correct" to tell Jewish, or Irish, or Polish, or Italian, or even dumb blonde
jokes to any of those people, why do those who know where I come from think
it is all right to tell me redneck jokes.  Or for that matter, I think old age
jokes are even more offensive. That said, I have a real problem finding
funnies for my club's newsletters.  I guess old people and rednecks are the only
defenseless groups left.  Auralie