From: Jesse Bell [mailto: jesserenebell@hotmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:14:43 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] About Tony...We were talking...

Count me in too Melody. I will send a check out today. Even though I
glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun <br>is out, but when
the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if <br>there is
a light from within. - Elisabeth
gardenchat@hort.net<br>&gt;To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>&gt;Subject:
[CHAT] About Tony...We were talking...<br>&gt;Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003
08:16:58 -0500 (EST)<br>&gt;<br>&gt;Dear all: Donna and I were talking
and wondered if anyone else has had<br>&gt;this same thought...taking up
a collection for Tony's tree and sending<br>&gt;the money to Janice as a
way to honor Tony's passionate spirit on this<br>&gt;list. I'd be happy
to collect the funds and forward it to Janice if<br>&gt;anyone is
interested. You guys think about it and I'll check back in
the<br>&gt;list later today after I sleep a
5/4)<br>&gt;<br>&gt;&quot;The most beautiful thing we can experience is
the mysterious.&quot;<br>&gt;--Albert
Excite! - http://www.excite.com<br>&gt;The most personalized portal on
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the<br>&gt;message text UNSUBSCRIBE