From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 7:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] About Tony...donations...

Well, since Janice sent the e-mail about the collection for Tony at church,
I just decided to go ahead and send the money there Melody.  I know with
children and a job, you have your hands FULL, especially this time of year.

Thank you for organizing the tree idea.  Very thoughtful of you and I know
Janice appreciates it.  I lit candles (two white ones) and put them in my
prayer garden yesterday.....they are STILL going.  They are not supposed to
LAST THAT LONG.  I looked out the window just a few minutes ago (7:00 p.m)
and they are still glowing!!!!  Wow.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6

>From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
>To: gardenchat@hort.net
>Subject: RE: [CHAT] About Tony...We were talking...
>Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:40:11 -0500 (EST)
>Dear all: Sorry it has taken me a day and a half to get back to the
>list...class Christmas parties and now the church Christmas
>pageant...it's a crazy time of year. For anyone wishing to contribute to
>Tony's tree, here is my mailing address:
>Melody Hobert-Mellecker
>300 Main St.
>PO Box 248
>Hills, IA  52235
>Melody, IA (Z 5/4)
>--Albert Einstein

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger  learn how here!