Happy Holidays to All

Hi All-wanted to wish each and every one of you a happy holiday. I'm off to
Charleston to visit with the family tomorrow. plan on being back here this
weekend to hopefully clean up my white trash yard. it looks just awful! Been
too busy lately to get out there.

Anyway-I hope you all have a great Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, or whatever
you celebrate.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC