Re: scent

One of my many jobs was executive assistant to the owner of La Te Da Hotel in
Key West.  At my suggestion we used Caswell-Massey miniatures in the hotel
rooms' amenities baskets.  The boys just loved them.  Do I ever have stories
about working there!  That was a long time ago, and I still have wonderful
friends from there.

zem
zone 7
West TN