Re: History Major

Yep, have the advanced degree type of History thing. Now I sell plants. But when I was a chef and restaurant owner the degree came in very handy...well ok, I didn't use it there but when I was in sales...hmmm, didn't do a thing for me there either. Actually, it has paid off in many ways that I couldn't possibly begin to explain in a short letter. It is a spring board to many other endeavors but unless you want to teach social science the degree in itself is not much. We just don't value the study of the human condition. It don't make us money end of story. Now how about that perfomance by Brett Favre. Wasn't that amazing?

DF