From: David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] earthquake
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:12:10 -0800

We did get a hold of my cousin and all is fine. Funny, he was right on top of the epicenter but had no damage but my niece lives 30 miles to the west and north and she had a lot of damage. Well, thats tectonics for you.

DF

Donna wrote:

Glad to hear most are fine after this latest California disaster.

Donna
Ps, I hope you have made contact with relatives David and all is fine.