Re: crazy weather

In a message dated 12/24/2003 3:40:25 PM Central Standard Time,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:
we
will go to the Algonquin which is just in the next block for dinner.
I walked past the Algonquin everyday on the way to work when I was in NYC.
Loved their cat, who always sat on the curb greeting passersby.

zem
who got everything she wanted, and more, for Christmas -- all gardening
related