RE: Happy Holidays to All/Theresa's super deluxe pecan pie recipe.

Warning:  the pie has a marked taste of liquor when made as directed.  Put
half as much brandy in for a more subtle flavor (which I prefer)

3 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons melted butter
1/2 cup dark corn syrup
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup brandy
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 cup of chopped pecans
2/3 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup of pecan halves (approximately)
9 inch unbaked pie crust (either regular crust or graham cracker)

Preheat oven 375 degrees.
In small bowl mix eggs, sugar, butter, cornsyrup, cream, brandy, vanilla and
salt.  Stir in chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
Pour in pie shell
Arrange pecan halves in top layer of pie (just arrange them to totally cover
the top surface)
Cook for about 45 minutes, or until knife inserts and filling is thickened
(note: it will never be completely "jelled" it just isn't totally runny).

Enjoy with vanilla icecream once cooled!

Theresa