RE: OT- need info

Thanks all for the advice, but it appears we are not going after all.
And yes, I am pouting big time.... and for those thinking gees, that's
not nice of her...

We were going to meet up with DH family for a holiday weekend at a large
rented cabin that we would all fit into, but he talked to one of his
sisters, which pissed him off, so now we are not going... Urgh! It is
rare that all of this family would be in the same place at the same
time... and once again, due to his stubbornness, it will not happen this
year again.... he just doesn't get it!

Sorry for venting... and hoping he comes to his senses soon, so we can
go tomorrow....