RE: OT:gift suggestions for DH

Sounds like you have a problem there Chris....:)

My boss is terrible to buy for.. if they want something, they buy it...

So this year a few of us went in together and bought a basket of
stuff... Ok, they chipped in, I shopped. Bought different types of food
and snacks (like peanut butter filled pretzels, weird stuff!) and a ton
of gift certificates for restaurants, movie theater, video store, about
12 different places all together. They really liked it and his wife even
called to thank me (a rarity) .. maybe something like this would work
for him?

Donna

> Dear All,
>
> Thanks for all the gift suggestions for my DH!  I think that the
Amazon
> wish list might work. He doesn't read novels, only technical stuff.
> He's a master craftsman and so skilled in his field of computer aided
> design that most books are behind the technology as far as he is
> concerned.  He has a collection of old woodworking books, but I can't
> purchase those for him with confidence.  He doesn't go for cutesy, so
> little desktop stuff has to be intellectually or visually
stimulating!!!