From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 12:43 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT:weather, cats

Yep- bitter apple spray is available from most vets and will keep cats away
from what ever you spray it on.  Just be sure you don't breathe in why you
are spraying it.  Kind of makes you feel like you've got a furball.  Bleck!

It doesn't smell (to people) after it dries, but the cats can smell it and
stay away.

Theresa