Re: OT:weather, cats

In a message dated 12/28/2003 11:16:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:

> I had a horse that liked pickles.  And peanut butter and jelly
> sandwiches...I know, cause he would steal mine when I wasn't looking.  We
> would take our lunches out to the pasture and picnic and if you weren't
> careful...Sarge would steal your food...and eat it with the plastic wrap
> on it too!!!  Knucklehead.

Animals have tastes just like people (of course my cats think they are
people). I once had a cat who loved violets - would perfer them to raw hamburger if
offered the choice.  When I picked a bowl full of violets in the spring, she
would pull them all out and eat them.  One of my current four is practically a
vegetarian.  She loves peas better than anything else, and in the spring when
I have them in the garden, she will sit by the sink and demand a steady supply
fresh shelled as I prepare them for the family.  She also likes asparagus and
even raw potatoes.  She sits on the counter and supervises everything I do
when I am cooking.  Her sister watches her from across the room with an
expression that says "Dumb blonde!"   Auralie