From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 12:16 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Holiday Food

In a message dated 12/28/2003 10:59:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
holmesbm@usit.net writes:

>  Anyone have some good ideas for left-over scallops?  I was thinking
> of just adding them to tomato sauce for pasta.

Just season your pasta with olive oil, garlic and lemon juice - add the
scallops.  Should be quick and delicious.  Or if you freeze basil pesto all
summer
as I do, make pasta with pesto, add some sauteed mushrooms and the scallops.
Yummy.  All sorts of good things to do with scallops.  Had them stir-fried
with snap peas, sweet red peppers and mushrooms over rice for lunch today.
Auralie