Back from vacation...utterly exhausted!

Dear all: Hope you all had a marvelous holiday! Have been at home for
past 10 days...am so exhausted I had to come back to work just to get a
decent rest! :-) Still have over a weeks worth of the kids' school
vacation to get through, though...they get 16 days off for "Winter
Break" here...by the time it is over, parents are in insane asylums and
the kids have all died of boredom! Actually has been pretty quiet at
work tonight, so gave me plenty of time to speed read through in excess
of 500 messages...sounds like you all had a great holiday, too! Good
thing I missed out on the chocolate and food discussions...last time I
got involved in a chocolate thing here on-line it just went on and on (I
am obsessive about chocolate, can you tell.) Anyways, just wanted to say
hello! and that I'm glad to be back with you all.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein