Re: hot vs cold

Takes all kinds : >)! Personally, the weather here in west-central IL has been weird. Got properly cold before Christmas, but all the snow melted before the holiday. DH and son in law went golfing on the 26th. Now my crocus are coming up! Its unnatural! I may just pack up and move to North Dakota.

On Tuesday, December 30, 2003, at 06:44 AM, Pamela J. Evans wrote:

Warm is good.  Hot is better.  LOLOL

From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
Date:  Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:15:28 -0500 (EST)

Yeah, I know, there are plenty of us who escape to warmer climates for
some years...but I know plenty of transplants who eventually choose to
return home to the midwest...I tried Florida for a year and had to come
home when I couldn't take the sameness of the seasons any
longer...actually found out I missed the snow for heaven's sake!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)