To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] link to Tricia's pictures.

They really are picky things. If you will have to walk by it or brush up
against it, you'll get stabbed. Maybe one of the smaller, shade loving
viburnums would be better??

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: pdickson Sent: 11/30/2004 11:29:05 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: [CHAT] link to Tricia's pictures.

Thank you Donna. I love the idea of the Leatherleaf Mahonia but I too think
it might get a little too stickery.
Tricia