From: Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: 12/1/2004 8:07:30 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Good morning

Good morning all!  I have been off line since last week as I lost my youngest
brother (59).  He has had a life long struggle with diabetes.  After a
combined stroke & heart attack about 6 wks ago he had been in hospital, therapy ctr,
full care nursing home & finally back to the hospital with the final and
fatal stroke.  My brother from Calif & I sat with him Friday night to give his son
& wife a break after being with him 72 hrs.  He died at 8:30 Sat morning and
they arrived about 5 min after he took his final breathe. The funeral was
yesterday but I have my sister & brother (both from Calif) with us till Thurs.  My
fragile mother has lost 2 sisters, 2 brothers, a BIL, my father & brother in
a yr & half.  He was a fighter but is at peace at last.  I'm sure you all know
regardless of how much preparation it is still tough.
    Hope you all had a great holiday.  Humbly, we rush into the Christmas
season & the great birthday celebration.