Re: Good morning

I'm very sorry to hear that Ceres. Losing a sibling is awfully difficult.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 5:15 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Good morning

I am so sorry to hear this Ceres... Know that you and your family are in my

Good morning all! I have been off line since last week as I lost my
brother (59). He has had a life long struggle with diabetes. After a
combined stroke & heart attack about 6 wks ago he had been in hospital,
therapy ctr,
full care nursing home & finally back to the hospital with the final and
fatal stroke. My brother from Calif & I sat with him Friday night to give
his son
& wife a break after being with him 72 hrs. He died at 8:30 Sat morning
they arrived about 5 min after he took his final breathe. The funeral was
yesterday but I have my sister & brother (both from Calif) with us till
Thurs. My
fragile mother has lost 2 sisters, 2 brothers, a BIL, my father & brother
a yr & half. He was a fighter but is at peace at last. I'm sure you all
regardless of how much preparation it is still tough.
Hope you all had a great holiday. Humbly, we rush into the Christmas
season & the great birthday celebration.