mail problems

Well, gang, I've been fighting with my email program all day.
Finally, after it said I had nearly 300 messages on the server and
wouldn't download them, I went to the workstation and pulled them off
the ISP server so I wouldn't exceed my storage limit and have
everything bounce....now, I need to get them back over here so I can

Will sort that out, but for those who wrote to me directly, might be
a while;-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs