Re: link to Tricia's pictures.

I think that is always good to remember that they sometimes have to come out from the root.... so don't rush spring clean up. One of my major lessons in gardening.
Tricia
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] link to Tricia's pictures.

Tricia, thanks for the link.
"Chaste trees often die back to the ground during the winter in Utah so
it's important to prune back in the spring to help new growth. It is
somewhat late to emerge, so be patient. " and "They bloom in late summer
on the current season's growth " is very helpful information along witht
he rest. Since I expect my Zone 5 location would experience the winter
dieback, it is good to know I'll still get flowers.

Kitty

Ceres,
Here is an interesting link on the Vitex.
Tricia
http://www.redbuttegarden.org/Gardening/?c=VitexChasteTree.inc
----- Original Message ----- From:
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:57 PM