Re: Re: more Tricia pictures

You are right Pam... but doubt I can swing that right
now:(

Nothing to be concerned about, it is pretty normal for
me lately... need to get rid of this head cold and all
will be fine. Just wasn't sure which pictures you were
describing for some reason last night.

I still can't find a peach tree that looks anything
like the one I have tho Tricia....

Donna