Re: Ceres- Rich....OT

Hello, well I don't know if he is a MG but will try to ask next appointment.  Do you recall the topic?  Fran

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:Am wondering...is your allergist a master gardener? I recall hearing an
allergist-MG speak at the last American College of Allergy, Asthma, and
Immunology Meeting in San Antonio, TX.