Re: our storm yesterday

Lordy, Zem...no frost yet?  I had no idea that where you are was that
much warmer than where I am.  The only part of TN I've been in was
mountains, where winters are about like they are here.  Sounds like
you've got a good climate area there...

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs