Re: Ripout time

It has been unseasonably chilly here too David. Not quite 20's but still cold!

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/5/2004 11:40:49 A.M. Central Standard Time, dfranzma@pacbell.net writes:

Well it's consistenly been in the high 20's here so I don't suggest a trip to the beach.

Good grief, David, I had no idea it was that cold in California. We are in the 60s today, and it's supposed to be 70 tomorrow with rain. Of course that probably means we'll have bad thunderstorms with possible tornadoes.

zone 7
West TN