Re: Snow

That all sounds lovely, Zem.  I always prefer natural or hand-made things.
In past years we have used teasles sprayed gold.  Always lots of pinecones.
And this year we used a bunch of wistaria pods to center a door swag.
I made a row of comic little animals from teasles with seeds for eyes and
nose, pine-cone sections for feet, acorn caps for hat - you get the idea.
Marched across the mantle..  The member who made all the little birds
is Thai.  She makes the most beautiful things carved from vegetables.
She makes a butterfly from a slice of carrot, and for my birthday brought
a melon carved into a huge rose - hollowed out and filled with cutup fruit.
Totally creative.

In a message dated 12/06/2004 6:48:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,