From: Cathy Carpenter
Sent: 12/6/2004 9:17:47 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Raccoons

Went out on the deck to let Jason the cat in and as he was entering, I
saw a large raccoon on the railing near my peanut bird feeder.
Naturally I chased him off, but was surprised at Jason's "live and let
live" attitude. Not that I expected that he would go after a raccoon as
big as he is, but that he was so calm about its proximity. Pam - has
Sugar ever gone after a raccoon? What does she do when one encroaches
on her territory?