Re: Raccoons

I have 5 male cats, all 11 to 18 pounds (what IS large ?) Four are smart
enough to leave a raccoon alone. Slugger, though, I'm not sure about; I
haven't had him as long and only saw him in one encounter w/a raccoon.
He kept a reasonably safe distance but did demonstrate his anger with it
invading his territory.

I haven't had any female cats for about 30 yrs so I can't attest to one
sex being smarter than another, but my boys are all pretty darned smart,
but each in different ways.