RE: Stromanthe sanguinea "Tricolor"

Can't say I know a darn thing about your plant.. but it sure is pretty! :)

I also would like to comment on plant names. It absolutely drives me insane
that they keep changing them. I understand that now a days the DNA proves it
no longer belongs in that family or other reasons. But I really feel that
the once 'proper' botanical or latin name are getting just as bad as common
names. Everyone is calling the same plant by another name as the population
learns its new 'proper' name. Sorry Kitty, but I just don't have the time to
keep up on every name change like you do, and I appreciate the fact that you
do and keep us informed.

So the underlining thought process here... are they messing with us, like
OH.. (as you look at the entry in a catalog).. this must be some new
offering and I should buy it.... marketing... hum...