Re: was: S. sanguinea "Tricolor", now things that drive us crazy

Well, Cathy, you are surely preaching to the choir here. Worse yet is when the charities continue to call. I worked in the magazine fulfillment business in a former life, and it still ticks me off, too.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] was: S. sanguinea "Tricolor", now things that drive us crazy

Have been wanting to get this off my chest for years. Those magazine subscription renewals (and garden magazines are just as bad, if not worse than the rest) that come almost a year before the subscription expires - and then continue every month until it does..or you send in the renewal! Doesn't it cost them any money to send out all those "reminders"???
And then there are the charitable solicitations - including my alma mater - you make one (yearly) donation, and immediately they send you a request for another! Bah, humbug.....(sorry!)