From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: 12/12/2004 7:48:51 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] was: S. sanguinea "Tricolor", now things that driveus crazy

In a message dated 12/12/2004 8:00:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cathy.c@insightbb.com writes:
Have been wanting to get this off my chest for years. Those magazine
subscription renewals (and garden magazines are just as bad, if not
worse than the rest) that come almost a year before the subscription
expires - and then continue every month until it does..or you send in
the renewal! Doesn't it cost them any money to send out all those
"reminders"???
And then there are the charitable solicitations - including my alma
mater - you make one (yearly) donation, and immediately they send you a
request for another! Bah, humbug.....(sorry!)
Cathy

Yep, and since he retired and started keeping the checkbook, my
DH just automatically resubscribes.  Before I had caught him at it
a couple of years ago he had my AHS subscription paid up until
sometime in 2006 - this was at least two years ago.  Bah, humbug
indeed!
Auralie

http://www.hort.net/funds/