RE: Stromanthe sanguinea "Tricolor"

There was an article about it in this month's TAG. The name change was
deliberated something like 5 years ago, then accepted and is in use by
universities and such, but has not yet made it to the market. Hard to
tell if it will be accepted in the nursery industry yet. The regularly
available Cimicifugas were changed years ago to Actea, but I have yet to
see one labeled Actea.