RE: "organic" vegetables?

> I am lost- I thought she bought this at a store.... not homegrown.
Correct, Donna. What I meant was - organically grown and homegrown
supposedly both provide better produce. However, I would be more likely
to expect a problem like the aphids if I grew it at home, especially
after what she wrote about the organic-store-bought product.

Again, I said that bugs and disease were only ONE of the reasons I do not grow food, not the only reason.