From: Melody
Sent: 12/14/2004 6:45:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Was Yucky veggies... now smoking

I smoked my first cigarette at age 14 and within a couple of months I
was hooked. I constantly tell my kids it was the single stupidest moment
of my life...being too afraid to look uncool in front of these
"friends"...rarely a day goes by anymore that I don't regret being a
smoker and I can't tell you how many times I've tried to quit...sigh.
It's truly the one thing in my life where I feel like a failure. :-(

Melody Hobert-Mellecker
Director, Stewardship & Religious Education
St. Joseph's Parish, Hills, IA

--Albert Einstein