From: Zemuly Sanders
Sent: 12/15/2004 10:03:36 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] now yucky veggies!

I love vegetables, too.  Probably because I grew up eating only ones grown
in the garden.  In winter we had what my mother had frozen or canned at the
end of the growing season.  Marge, you should try fried okra -- it's the
best.  There is no vegetable I don't really enjoy.  I made Brussels sprouts
for a dinner party last night.  The ingredients included shallots, marjoram,
pine nuts and heavy cream.  It was delicious.
zone 7
West TN