Way OT - Carol of the Cats

I realize that Fox does not market their show "The O.C." to people in my age
bracket, but I watch it anyway.  Last night they had a combination
Christmas/ Hanukah show which they refer to as Chrismukkah.  During it they
played a full length version of The Carol of the Bells as if sung by cats -
all meows and believe it or not, quite nice.  I'd really love to get a copy
of that for next year's Christmas album but I can't find anything on the
net.  Amazon has an album of their Chrismukkah music, but I think it is from
last year's show.  Couldn't find a track on it that resembles Carol of the
Bells.  Can anyone think of a way to find it?