Re: Re: humm.....

Braveheart is such a gentle little guy. The other cats seem to
understand his impairment and let him have his way. If one of them is on
my lap, he comes along and just sits on them so they'll move and give
him the prime spot. A very consistent little fellow, he weighs 11.7
pounds. 6 mos ago he was 11.8, a yr ago he was 11.7 and the yr before
that 11.7. amazing! how does he do it?

Kitty