Gmail anyone ?

   You may have read that Google cranked up an email service
called Gmail. It's web-based like hotmail or yahoo, but has a
semi-infinity of storage space on which you can do google
   It's still in the beta phase, and addresses are yet difficult
to get. If you get one, you get six others to give away to
friends and relations. I got one in a devious manner, and so have
my lot of six to distribute. Anyone who'd like one is welcome
to ask. There's a long key which goes along with each invite, and
it may take me a while to locate my list of keys should anybody
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7