Re: Weekend accomplishments

In a message dated 12/20/04 5:16:40 PM, cathy.c@insightbb.com writes:

<< I start with two cups of packed fresh basil leaves, place in a blender
and add approximately 1/2 c olive oil, processing to make a thick
paste.  >>

Cathy, thanks for the basil infor.  Any special methods of using from the
freezer?  I am currently using Celio extra virgin oil oil from Italy which I
purchased at the best known Italian store in our area.  Just noticed it states it
is 'cold pressed'.  Have any idea what that may mean?