From:  [mailto: Aplfgcnys@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:45:43 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather, weather, weather

In a message dated 12/20/2004 4:56:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
that's cold? It wsa 12.3 degrees here when I got up this morning,
may go<br>near zero tonight. Very light snow last night, preceeded by
rain, so there <br>was a glaze underneath. Not nice, but it's better to
have even a light snow<br>cover when temps are that low. But here's
what's crazy. It is predicted to<br>be in the 50s on Wednesday. Weird
weather.<br>At least we are just about up to the winter solstice, so
days will begin to<br>get longer soon. I realize that one reason I have
been feeling so down<br>lately is the very dull weather combined with
the short day-length. SAD<br>(seasonal affective disorder) has always
-

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com